A 6 bed residential dual diagnosis Sacramento alcohol & drug rehab program opened in honor of Scott R. McDowell, Dec 7, 1976 – Dec 8, 2016 . Son, father, brother, husband and great friend to many.
Pathways Recovery rehab Sacramento provides our clients with personalized addiction treatment at our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab that is designed to meet each client’s specific needs. Our staff of experienced addiction counselors specialize in a variety of addiction treatment methodologies that range from traditional 12 step programming, spiritual based programs, and less traditional programs like Refuge Recovery.
We employ a holistic approach to addiction treatment at our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program and believe that true recovery only comes when the mind and body are both given the chance to heal. To help you achieve this, our addiction treatment program includes nutritious meals prepared onsite by our chef, yoga classes, access to a gym, group recovery activities, trauma therapy, and treatment of any co-occurring mental health issues. According to the American Medical Association 37% of alcohol abusers and 53% of drug abusers also have at least one serious mental illness. So it is imperative to treat this as well during your addiction treatment. We do so with our holistic approach at our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program.
Call our Sacramento Alcohol and Drug Rehab at (916) 235-9259
During their addiction treatment our clients have access to individual and group counseling, family counseling, and a wide variety of alternative treatment methods while at our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program. Development of a Dual Diagnosis addiction and mental health disorder can develop over time and be rooted in a combination of factors including genetics, physical, emotional and relational trauma, abuse, nutritional deficiencies and other physical health conditions.
Our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program offers:
- 30, 60 or 90 days of continued dual diagnosis addiction treatment in a residential setting.
- Daily support from a psychiatrist who specializes in addiction treatment and co-occurring disorders
- Medication assisted treatment – we allow and support the use of evidence based medications that support recovery and sobriety, manage drug and alcohol cravings, and manage depression and anxiety while the brain heals.
- Addiction recovery education, counseling and case management.
- Sleep disorder assessment and referral as needed
- Group processing work and education
- Individual counseling
- Life skills and personal goal setting
- Yoga and meditation therapy
- Whole food plant based meals that supports physical and mental wellness, improved brain health and recovery
- 12 step programming based on the principles of Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous
- Men’s issues including process addictions such as sex addiction, pornography addiction, and gambling addiction
- Men’s 33 Bible study program
- Refuge Recovery
- Personal fitness trainer with an individualized plan for long term strength building and personal fitness
- Nutritional education, counseling and planning
- Trauma therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Program 3 day intensive education program
- Private and semi-private rooms (2 to a room) are available in our addiction treatment facility with full size beds in a spacious men’s only home.
- Whole food protein shakes designed to support brain and body healing
- Fresh pressed juicing every morning to support continued body and brain healing and detoxification
- Non-smoking residential treatment program. We will help you quit smoking while in our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program.
A Holistic Addiction Treatment Approach At Our Sacramento Alcohol and Drug Rehab
Addiction costs this country over $700 billion every year, and Pathways Recovery believes that the holistic approach we embrace will result in lower relapse rates for our clients and help relieve one of the nation’s biggest public health problems. Our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program encourages our clients to not replace their old addictions with new ones. That’s why we have a non-smoking facility, discourage sugar consumption, and promote healthy living within our addiction treatment facility. If you or someone you know is trying to overcome alcoholism or drug addiction our multi-pronged approach to addiction treatment will provide you with options. Pathways Recovery believes there is no right way to treat people. Each person coming through the doors of our Sacramento alcohol and drug program will be assessed during the intake phase to determine their individual needs, and their addiction treatment program will be customized to these needs.
Insurance Coverage For Your Sacramento Alcohol and Drug Rehab
Do you have private insurance like Anthem, Cigna, or United Healthcare? Pathways Recovery accepts almost all private insurance carriers at our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program. While we currently only operate as an out of network provider, some insurance policies cover 100 percent of your addiction treatment. Call us today and we will run a free benefit check determine your out of pocket costs, if any. We do not currently accept Medicare or Medical at our Sacramento alcohol and drug rehab program.