Pathways Recovery Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment Services
Since 2010 Pathways Recovery has grown to now offer most all levels of care
Located in the Greater Sacramento area of Northern California. Licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services
Inpatient Medical Detox Services for safety and comfort
- Medically supervised for safety and comfort
- Residential 6 person facility
- Clinical and Medical support staff
- Registered Nurse and medical doctor available 24/7
- Delicious and nutritious plant based meals prepared fresh each day
- Therapeutic fresh juicing daily
- Whole food protein smoothies
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Certified addiction treatment counselors
- Yoga sessions
- Therapeutic Pool and Jacuzzi
Mens Residential Addiction Treatment Facility
30-90 days Coming soon! Dual Diagnosis that supports Medication Assisted Treatment options when needed.
Pathways Recovery is excited to be opening a men’s residential addiction treatment facility located in the Sacramento region for dual diagnosis that supports medication assisted treatment for opioid addiction treatment and alcohol addiction treatment. Many People need the support of medication in early recovery to help ease incessant cravings, depression and anxiety issues that often times drive a person to self medicate with drugs or alcohol. With proper diagnosis of co-occurring mental health issues including depression, anxiety and trauma related issues many people achieve much higher success rates.
Health, fitness and nutritional focus.
Intensive Outpatient Drug Rehabilitation Program
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) consists of 3 classes a week for 3 hours each session. 1 individual session and 2 group sessions per week. These classes teach skills on how to live a sober and happy life and identify the core root of an addiction.
Day and Evening sessions available in our Roseville location at 775 Sunrise Ave in Roseville
Our individualized outpatient programs are appropriate for :
- Anyone who no longer needs detox and can participate in a group setting
- Individuals who have completed our detox treatment program
- Recovering addicts who finished residential treatment at another facility
- Working professionals who need to maintain their work schedule but need help learning sobriety skills and receiving therapy to overcome and addiction.
Pathways Recovery’s counseling services are located at an office separate from our detox facility, in the nearby city of Roseville. All sessions are led by dynamic counselors who are certified by the state of California in the discipline of addiction disorders.
Family Education Group and Individual counseling sessions
Need help learning how to help a loved one with an addiction?
We can help.
At Pathways Recovery, we know all too well how deeply one person’s addiction can affect an entire family, as well as how the family often misunderstands alcoholism and drug abuse. Therefore, we offer weekly family education program that is free and open to anyone over age 16 who would like to better understand addiction and how to support a anyone who needs help learning how to help a loved one with a drug or alcohol addiction. The classes are offered once a week at our counseling center in Roseville. We also offer private individual family counseling sessions.
When clients are beginning rehabilitation with detox, we continually stress the importance of eating and sleeping healthfully in the recovery process. To learn more about the nutritious meals and sleep protocol at our Citrus Heights, CA detox facility, click the button below.