A 6 bed residential dual diagnosis alcohol & drug rehab program dedicated in honor of Scott R. McDowell, Dec 7, 1976 – Dec 8, 2016 . Son, father, husband and great friend to many.
We embrace an individualized functional health and holistic approach to addiction treatment and recovery
According to the Journal of American Medical Association 37% of alcohol abusers and 53% of drug abusers also have at least one serious mental illness
Development of a Dual Diagnosis addiction and mental health disorder can develop over time and be rooted in a combination of factors including genetics, physical, emotional and relational trauma, abuse, nutritional deficiencies and other physical health conditions.
Our addiction treatment program includes:
- 30, 60 or 90 days of continued dual diagnosis addiction treatment in a residential setting.
- Daily support from a psychiatrist who specializes in addiction and co-occurring disorders
- Medication assisted treatment – we allow and support the use of evidence based medications that support recovery and sobriety, manage drug and alcohol cravings, and manage depression and anxiety while the brain heals.
- Addiction recovery education, counseling and case management.
- Sleep disorder assessment and referral as needed
- Group processing work and education
- Individual counseling
- Life skills and personal goal setting
- Yoga and meditation therapy
- Whole food plant based meals that supports physical and mental wellness, improved brain health and recovery
- 12 step programming based on the principles of Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous (include both because some addicts are turned off by AA and some alcoholics are turned off by NA)
- Men’s issues including process addictions such as sex addiction, pornography addiction, and gambling addiction
- Men’s 33 Bible study program
- Personal fitness trainer with an individualized plan for long term strength building and personal fitness
- Nutritional education, counseling and planning
- Trauma therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Program 3 day intensive education program
- Private and semi-private rooms (2 to a room). Full size beds in a spacious men’s only home.
- Whole food protein shakes designed to support brain and body healing
- Fresh pressed juicing every morning to support continued body and brain healing and detoxification
- Nonsmoking residential treatment program. We will help you quit smoking while in our treatment