MEDICALLY SUPERVISED DETOX IN A RESIDENTIAL SETTING SERVICES
Safety and comfort are our #1 focus during detox
Pathways Recovery Addiction Treatment prides itself on its ability to provide a leading array of medically supervised detox in a residential setting for all variations of drug and alcohol addiction. From pharmaceutical addictions such as Vicodin, Oxycontin, Percocet, Xanax, Valium and all variations, to alcohol and street drugs consisting of heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine and many others, our facility and program offers a very fluid and highly specialized approach.
We are one of the few facilities in the Northern California region that specializes in providing a safe and comfortable medically supervised detox in a residential setting with professionals who have many years of experience in the addiction detox and treatment field.
No matter what variation of drugs or alcohol addiction may be at the heart of your problem, our medical team and support staff are here to personalize your detox from start to finish. Our Northern California medically supervised detox in a residential setting location provides a high level of care in a boutique residential rehab setting. We can assist those who need:
- All levels of Opiate painkiller addictions including; Percocet (oxycodone), Vicodin/Norco (hydrocodone), Oxycontin, Morphine, Codeine, Dilaudid, etc.
- All levels of alcohol addiction, whether as a standalone or combined with other drugs
- All levels of Benzodiazepine addictions including; Xanax (alprazolam), Valium (diazepam), Ativan (lorazepam), Librium (chlordiazepoxide), etc.
- All levels of other Opiate/Opioid street drug addictions including; heroin, methadone and opium
- All levels of other mainstream street drugs including; cocaine, crack-cocaine, methamphetamine (crystal, meth, etc.), hallucinogenics (mushrooms, acid, etc.), marijuana and more
- Those classified as “Club Drugs” or those just emerging into society including; spice, molly, MDMA (ecstasy), flakka, GHB, etc.
- A hybrid medically supervised detox in a residential setting program that merges the very best in clinical, holistic, spiritual, therapeutic, dietary and ancillary support services
- Providing a secured, private and comfortable residence-type setting for the utmost in comfort during the brief stay with us
- A highly experienced medical team and clinical support staff
- Providing Suboxone®, Subutex® options for opiate detox, in addition to a number of other therapies designed to increase effectiveness and improve success in sobriety
Offering many highly successful aftercare and transitioning options for those wishing to further their recovery upon completion of detox (i.e., residential drug rehab, structured sober living, outpatient treatment, etc.)
Medically supervised by a doctor of psychiatry, registered nurse and 24 hour support team who specialize in addiction medicine, chemical dependency, chronic pain and dual diagnosis, which means our doctor is looking to identify and address the underlying depression, anxiety and trauma issues that may be driving an addiction
- Boutique setting
- Pool and Spa
- Detoxifying and nutritious menu
- Daily supplements and amino acids for recovery and brain health
Alcohol and drug detox can be dangerous if not handled medically.
Mental health issues left undiagnosed can lead to chronic relapsing. We want to lead someone down a successful path and help to diagnose and treat those underlying issues.
Our goal for you or your loved one is long term sobriety.
We serve 6 patients at a time in our comfortable and boutique setting.
We provide addiction counseling, non 12 step methods, yoga sessions, and a relaxing pool and whirlpool spa to help ease the stress and worry associated with addiction recovery
Outstanding Nutrition and Cuisine
We truly believe that the meals and supplements at Pathways Recovery are second to none when it comes to helping the client heal from addiction. Many clients come to us depleted nutritionally and are overall unwell, so it’s imperative to help them turn their health around as they become accustomed to living life sober again.
To help each client heal and feel replenished during detox, we offer hearty, nutrient-rich meals, often involving organic ingredients. Clients also receive assorted vitamins and amino acid supplements to improve their health. Additionally, we offer freshly pressed fruit and vegetable juice as well as whole-food smoothies on request.
At Pathways Recovery’s detox facility, clients get to sleep well and eat well, and as they start to feel better physically and mentally, they’ll become in the right state of mind for a long-lasting recovery from addiction.