Pathways Recovery, a residental addiction treatment program in Sacramento area of Northern California is a fee based program. We do not accept State Medi-Cal. To determine the cost of our program depends on length of stay and medical necessity. Costs start at $6000 for a 7 day medically assisted detox only . Once stabilized the cost of inpatient addiction treatment center services are $4500 per week. We highly encourage a minimum of 6 weeks of care. Private PPO insurance can help reduce the total out of pocket cost of services. Call us for more information about the cost of our men’s addiction treatment rehab program and our Intensive outpatient program....
What types of payment do you accept?
- Cash/Checks/Credit Card/Insurance
- We have medical lending options click here
Do We Accept Insurance?
In-network vs PPO Plans for Substance Abuse Treatment
The most common type of insurance accepted by alcohol and drug treatment centers is PPO plans with out-of-network benefits. We accept all insurance companies with out-of-network benefits (PPO). Many guests receive a significant number of days covered by their insurance, depending on their plan.
We will verify your benefits, conduct all necessary clinical assessments and work diligently on your behalf to get the maximum benefit available through your insurance plan, so all out-of-pocket expenses are minimized. We’ll do the work on the insurance side of things, so you can focus your efforts and energy on recovery!
How To Use Your Insurance To Help Pay For Residential Drug/Alcohol Detox Treatment
Each health insurance company has its own qualifications and which is why we do all the work for you.
- Call us 916-735-8377 to have us verify your insurance.
- We will contact your insurance company and verify the benefits and maximum coverage.
- As soon as your benefit is returned to us from your insurance company, we will contact you with how much your insurance will cover and how much needs to be paid out-of-pocket.